You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Safety is at the heart of our culture and we have a long record of world class safety performance. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
While reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for operating all production equipment in a safe manner. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. You will have the ability to work with various teams and have a good eye to spot defects in the packing line. You will take pride in your personal hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills, and attention to detail.
Day to day responsibilities include
- Work safely while following all Plant safety rules, policies and procedures
- Set up, operate and maintain all production equipment to ensure quality standards and budgeted production rates are met or exceeded
- Capable of adjusting the equipment (speeds, pressures, temperatures, etc.) to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded
- Maintain superior housekeeping and 5S in your work space
- Timely and accurate completion of all required quality checks
- Ensure that quality expectations are met or exceeded and notify line lead or supervisor when product fails to meet standards
- Record and maintain production data such as meter readings and quantities, types and dimensions of materials produced
- Any other task assigned by your line lead, supervisor or other members of management
- 2 years of machine operator experience
- 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Excels in a team environment and strong ability to work with others to achieve business goals
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while multitasking
- Steel toe shoes
- Ability to read, write, and perform math skills
- Sense of urgency and responsibility
- Understanding of manufacturing and quality control
Apply today and help us get stronger!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.
Call 859-745-0400 and schedule your interview today!