At Clark Regional we're looking to add a Lead RN to our float pool.
This position is full time and includes benefits. We're looking for an experienced RN who enjoys working in multiple units that can adapt to different environments quickly. An ADN or higher is required.
What you'll do everyday:
- Assist with scheduling, quality, case load, and communication with float nurse team
- Perform plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitor, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
For more information please apply online or contact our Clinical Recruiter directly: 859-267-7133.