Every day, Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Maximus are entrusted to serve some of the most vulnerable communities by providing customer care to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. During these uncertain times we ensure that we are delivering the best outcomes possible for our clients and customers - ensuring every action (via phone, webchat or email) is thoughtful, open, transparent, and done with integrity. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Please note this job posting is for upcoming classes in Winchester, KY; targeted start date is discussed with recruiter. This is an onsite, regular FT position.
Pay and Benefits:
- Base rate $16.18/hr
- $1,800+ in potential bonuses*
- 401K with company match
- Paid accrued Sick Leave and 11 paid holidays
- Accrued PTO after 1 year of employment
- Company paid, base employee Medical Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness and Discount Programs
- A supportive environment with peers who share your passion for improving people’s lives
- Career development and promotional opportunities
- No cold calling, sales, or collection calls!
*Eligibility requirements apply, ask your recruiter for more details
- Provide responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner, using pre-scripted responses
- Follow policies and standard operating procedures such as filling out timesheets, adhering to privacy rules and responding to numerous phone inquiries.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to perform job duties.
- Assist caller(s) with filling out online applications and submitting electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read to the caller
- Refer calls as required to CSR Lead
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client regulations and policies
- Report problems that occur via the online system so they can be addressed by the appropriate parties
- Respond to telephone inquiries within staffing and time parameters
- Working special holidays and/or overtime may be required
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- All personnel will be required by contract to undergo program update training as the program changes
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience required
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team