Assist in the refinement of Crude Hemp Extract into CBD and other food grade products according to established SOP
Work with lab and commercial, food grade equipment in a safe and quality manner.
Work in a team-based environment to achieve specific production quotas and goals.
Work with QA/QC lab to conduct tests on materials and other substances to ensure that safety and quality standards are met as part of our supply chain management system.
Update all production records as work is completed; write technical reports that detail methods and findings; ensure that all products meet or exceed applicable standards.
Adhere to standardized policy and procedure to ensure consistent and quality results.
*Physical elements/requirements: repetitive bending/reaching, pushing, etc., ability to lift 45lbs 10-15 times per day.
*Use of solvents required. Proper PPE and respirator equipment will be provided.
High School Degree
Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with Microsoft Suite.
Strong Mathematical/Chemistry Background Preferred.
High degree of attention to detail.
Be versed in food safety principles and be able to work in a manner that guarantees quality, clean product.
After 4 weeks of employment, have the ability to demonstrate associated job tasks/responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Efficient cleaning and sanitization of tools and utensils
- Accurate mixing and blending of products according to recipes and product specifications.
- Ability to update all batch production and recipe records.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment according to internal and external standards.
- Ability to follow written instructions given by SOP’s and guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)