Assist in the formulation of bulk, private label, and white label goods according to master batch recipes and specifications.
Prepare solutions, compounds, and reagents used in formulations and product development procedures.
Work with the QA/QC lab to quantify substances to determine their composition and concentration of elements in order to match make formulae and meet customer needs. Work according to SOP in all areas of responsibility.
Work with QA/QC lab to conduct tests on materials and other substances to ensure that safety and quality standards are met as part of our supply chain management system.
Update all production records as work is completed; write technical reports that detail methods and findings; ensure that all products meet or exceed applicable standards.
*Physical elements/requirements: continuous standing, repetitive bending/reaching, pushing, etc., ability to lift 45lbs 10-15 times per day.
High School Degree
Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with Microsoft Suite.
Strong Mathematical Background Preferred.
High degree of attention to detail.
Be versed in food safety principles and be able to work in a manner that guarantees quality, clean product.
After 4 weeks of employment, have the ability to demonstrate associated job tasks/responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Efficient cleaning and sanitization of tools and utensils
- Accurate mixing and blending of products according to recipes and product specifications.
- Ability to update all batch production and recipe records.
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment according to internal and external standards.
- Ability to follow written instructions given by SOP’s and guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)